Minerstrong.com may contain links to third-party websites. Miner Strong is not responsible for the information practices or the content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party websites to understand their information practices.
Information We Collect
We collect and store the following information:
- Information you give us, including, contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and similar contact data;
- Access credentials such as passwords, password hints, and similar security information unused for authentication and account access.
- Automatic information, such as computer sign-on data, browser type, browser language, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our user interfaces and ad data. Like many websites, we use identifiers such as “cookies” and Web beacons to obtain this automatic information.
- Location data, which may be precise or imprecise. Precise location data may be Global Position System (GPS) data and/or data identifying nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots. Imprecise location data includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level.
- Discussion board posts and other messages, including your correspondence with us. Our communications will include notices about your account (for example, change in password or payment method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our products. These communications are part of your relationship with Miner Strong and you receive them as part of the Miner Strong membership. If you do not want to receive our emailed newsletters, other promotional announcements or non-transactional communications, simply opt not to.
We do not store the following information in the regular course of our business:
- Credit card information and billing addresses.
Our Use of Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- provide and improve our the Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
- encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in the Services, and inform users about other services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers and events to our users;
- provide customer service; and
As part of your registration on our website, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from us, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding products we provide to you. You may not opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Miner Stong’s user interfaces use credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective customers and to collect payment for the Services.
Our website also uses automatic information obtained through cookies and Web beacons to operate and improve. We may also use automatic information alone or in combination with personal information about our customers to provide personalized information about Minerstrong.com
Do Not Track
Miner Strong does not support Do Not Track technology.
We use identifiers such as cookies, Web beacons and IP addresses to make interactions with users easy and meaningful.
When you visit Minerstrong.com, our user interface servers send a cookie to your computer. Standing alone, cookies do not identify you. They merely recognize your Web browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to Miner Strong, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or filling out a Web form, you remain anonymous.
If you have identified yourself to Minerstrong.com, we use session cookies containing encrypted information to identify you uniquely. Each time you log into the Services, your browser saves a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier tied to your account. These session cookies allow Minerstrong.com to identify you uniquely while you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Use of the Services requires session cookies.
Minerstrong.com uses persistent cookies that only we can read and use to identify users who have visited our website previously. When you purchase the Services or provide us with personal information, our website assigns a unique identifier to you. This unique identifier derives from a persistent cookie that Minerstrong.com places on your Web browser. We especially are careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we store neither account numbers nor passwords in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate Minerstrong.com, but you will be not unable to use the Services successfully.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. You also can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on, however, because they allow you to take advantage of some of Miner Strong’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you won’t be able to access or use your account.
We use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about usage of Minerstrong.com. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon.
When you visit Minerstong.com, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregated non-personal information. For example, we use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate Minerstong.com.
We also collect your IP address when you log into the Services as part of our security features.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you are registered to receive the Services, you have the right to access, review and modify your personal information at any time by logging into Minerstrong.com.
We may delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We may retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and prevent the recurrence of fraud or other illegal or improper activity.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools, such as encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, or procedural safeguards to assist in the protection of your information. No security on the Internet is absolute, however, so we are unable to guarantee the security of any information that you share with us.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date of this policy: September12, 2020