This week's safety share is on RUSHING and is the last of the "4 Dangerous States of Mind"
As a contract miner, I believe this one may just be the one we overlook the most, simply because we make more money when we do more work. So I found some tips from Cornett's Corner to help us prevent rushing:
- Think about the consequences of hurrying.
- Know that rushing can result in serious injury to you and your co-workers.
- Always take the time to put on safety equipment, use the right tools, and follow safety instructions.
- Dress properly for the job.
- Use the right tools for the job
So until next time... Stay Safe My Friends!!